Monday, April 29, 2013

Day 457 Excystation

So today we went to the to take away the little ball-mass in my belly. I remember Jen weighing me, then putting me on the table, getting an injection... and I remember nothing after!
I want to leave I want to leave I waaaant too zzzzzz

I woke up kind of feeling woozy. I was home in my bed. I tried to walk but the bedroom kept moving and I fell. Jen put me back to bed.

The only thing working properly was my tail wagging
 when I heard Jen speaking on Dajan sniffing
My wound









Everything was blurry for a while, I didn't understand everything happening.

Aaah haaa lights...
Why is everything spinning?
I stumbled across the room and got stuck in front of the garden door. Jen thought I was pointing outside so she picked me up and put me in the garden.

Waah dude, so much grass...
Falling back asleep in sitting position
I eventually did manage to pee, so Jen took me back in and I conked out for the night. :)

(Story from Jen: Mety got butorphanol + medetomidine, and after falling asleep she received ketamine. The mass on the stomach was not an incysted stick as was suspected, but a dry mass (no liquid) that had kind of connective tissue colors but more organized. It seemed it was previously fistulated but not anymore (the probe met a blind end in direction to the abdomen but stopped after 2 cm) The doctor said he didn't know what it could be and kept a sample for histological examination)

No comments:

Post a Comment